Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Yo People

So.. What happen to my 2015-Resolution -- Make 2015-Content-Column-Full-With-Happy-Moments?


I have a very packed schedule. No, quizzes have not started yet people, not YET. But for now, my schedule is packed with meetings and events. Oh haven't I told I passed the ALDT members interview? So now, I'm officially an Alexandria Dental Team member! Yippie! And I'm involved in so many other events. Mai oh mai.


And, I was just coming back from 11 days of winter break in the UK; Nottingham & London to be exact. I (have to) promise I'll be getting back to update my 11 days in the UK. Oh oh oh.

Let's just get started... A teaser maybe?


Twitter DP
SwarmApp DP
Instagram DP
Used to be WhatsApp DP


He he he.
Good bye poops! No I meant, peeps.







Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.

No comments:

Post a Comment