Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Opposite

I have a very, very terrible trust issue and it often leads to overthinking and feeling insecure . Handling this problem is, trust me, never easy. But I'm always trying to improve myself day by day time by time. What a roller coaster mood I dealt with through out the process, trust me.

So early this morning, I woke up as early as 6 o'clock in the morning. Well, it was simply because I slept at 9.30 pm last night kroh kroh. I won't be able to sleep again after that so I was playing with my phone; Instagram, Facebook & Twitter, all scrolled till the point I closed and opened and refreshed these three apps repeatedly in multiple times.


So I decided to Google some of inspirational quotes and motivations.

And I found this.. 



Fear is an inner state and is created by resisting a future event.
For example, if you have a fear of losing someone, you are resisting the future event called, "losing the person." 
The more you resist losing the person, the bigger your fear.
The bigger your fear, the more you feel threatened.
The more you feel threatened, the more you hang on and act destructively.
This in turn pushes the person away and causes your fear to come true.





Ketepek! Rasa kena sebijik dekat muka, esp the last sentence.

It's time to change how you feel towards the people who love you. Enjoy the moment while it lasts :)



After all, I'm still improving myself. Not that I posted this means I'm 100%-ly the POSITIVE EP! Well, let's pray for that. 




Spread love & positivity energy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment