Friday, January 2, 2015

2014 As A Whole

What a pleasure to have two days gap between final papers for this semester. Taking 10 VITAL-DENTAL-subjects in one semester is... Disaster. Let's just hope I'll pass all the subjects. Ameen.



So I've made a list of Highlight-Of-The-12Months-In-2014.
Well, you know, when you're studying... Everything surrounds you seem so much interesting than your book. Even a piece of sticky note paper can be so attractive. So yeah, there you are, done with the list!



JANUARY
Celebrated my NYE with quizzes & requirements.

FEBRUARY
Winter Break in Turkey with friends! Joined a trip, out of Malaysia (and Egypt) w/o my family, skiing & snowball fighting; All for the first time in 22 years old living. Eleh keccow.

MARCH
Started my 6th semester. Occupied with quizzes & requirements.

APRIL
Midterms & requirements. Oh, done with my very first full denture!

MAY
Too busy with final examinations.

JUNE
Home Malaysia home! Reached Muadzam Shah for the first time & got a chance to cheer for Hanafi's football match; which was, as well, my first time watching him playing football.

JULY
My very first time watching football at Mamak, at 3 o'clock in the morning. Oh and, GERMANY WON!

AUGUST
Color Run was fun!

SEPTEMBER
Family vacation (All 6 of us) to Gold Coast!

OCTOBER
Back in Egypt and books. Elected as Penolong Ketua Batch 2014/2015.

NOVEMBER
Had my very first Bridge Restoration patient.

DECEMBER
Done with my very first acrylic partial denture and started my final examinations on 28th of December. Can't wait to end this semester.






5 out of 12 months; Guess I only have Winter Break & Summer Break to enjoy myself to the very-max. Once I'm back in Egypt and start my semester, I'm all occupied with quizzes, clinics, examinations & requirements. I have such a boring life in Egypt bluergh.


Let's pray for a better 2015. A stronger me, physically & mentally. Ameen.






No comments:

Post a Comment