Friday, November 22, 2013

A Wow

Now is 1.12 o'clock in the morning. 22nd of November 2013
Few hours to go before THE EVENT begins. 7 hours to go, to be specific.
And I'm still awake, like, wide awake. Like, my eyes are widely open.
First, because I can't sleep. Second, because I cannot sleep. Third, because I just can't sleep.



Anyways, have I told you that I've been selected as one of the calon of Penolong Ketua Batch? And I'd given a week to ber-kempen. And THE A-WEEK has come to an end. (Just so you know, I didn't do any of the ber-kempen things. Neither any calons from my batch. We're just not into that. Not like the seniors and juniors. Hm..)






Sekarang dah faham kenapa tak dapat tidur? Silalah faham.
Too nervous of tomorrow's event. And the moment I close my eyes is the moment I start thinking of that-one-short-moment-of-tomorrow's-event-when-I-have-to-bermanifesto-in-front-of-all-dentistry-students. WEH BOLEH FAHAM KAN RASA DIA MACAM MANA? I wantu kerai rait naw. So I decided to be here, just let my fingers hit on the keyboard.



Wish me luck, people! No, not the luck of winning the pilihan raya tomorrow (Percayalah bahawasanya sesungguhnya Efnadia sedikit pun tak hingin jawatan ini) but the luck of that-one-short-moment-to-give-speech-in-front-of-so-many-people-tomorrow. I desperately need that.





P/s: On the positive side, maybe this is an opportunity to gain new experience by blending in with different community. Well, I'm still not hoping (not wanting) to win :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment