Sunday, August 1, 2010

soul sister

she is the one who will always be there whenever I need shoulder to cry on.
I LOVE YOUUUU SISTER, forever will.
okay, dah macam pakwe lah pulakk. eh, she is my gay partner apa? part-time job :D


terima kasih sebab layan aku menangis kesakitan dulu
terima kasih sebab kasi tumpang nak iron baju dulu :D
terima kasih sebab dengar semua masalah aku walaupun aku tau kau tak dapat nak tolong
terima kasih for calling me, and answering my call
terima kasih memperkenalkan aku dengan bahasa budi :D
terima kasih buat aku ketawa dengan keparanoidan kau

Photobucket

soo dear,
- be happy di Penang
- jangan paranoid paranoid
- be loyal with your beloved Arif. I know you will :) dia sayang kau so jangan paranoid. take one step at a time, there is no need to rush. buktikan kat guru SMSS yang bercinta time sekolah boleh sampai kahwin! I will always pray for you honey :)

Photobucket
forever always <3

I LOVE YOU DAMN MUCH, AMIRAH BT BAHRAIN
too many things to say actually but, aku online sorok sorok. so nie semua apa yang came into my mind spontaneously.

last but not least
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU LOVE :)

sooo, who will be my soul brother? soulmate? WILL BE CONTINUE :)

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou eppp,Ths is very SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET :')
    Terima kasih kenalkan bahasa budi,PERLI APA -..-
    Haha.Em emmmm , Aku lesbo kau lahhh :p
    And be loyal to him,dnt worry,U know me very well :) Being afar from u makes me realize that how ur one of the most important person in my life,and kau sorg je efnadia,one and only,my mind-reader :)
    Whenever u need help or whatsoever,remember,u can always count on me :) And to be truthful,I think that ur very strong although sometimes,theres tears coming out . Even aku tak kuat macam kau. Lastly,I love you too,Very much,And I always do :)

    ReplyDelete